Monday, June 25, 2012

Same things and different things

As in life on the outside ;-)

Same things
  • breakfast
  • menu each week
  • lots of day light
  • sore muslces
  • lack of sleep
  • the beauty of the ocean (did I tell you it's just about 100 ft from where I am right now?)
  • where we go to fish
Different things




  • Jobs on the weekends - after my regular duties today I made beds, mopped floors, took pictures for the website and sorta babysat the young people who work here!.
  • Lunches
  • Moths - there are tons of moths here and they are all very delicate and beautiful and different
  • Spiders
This has been a most unusual day. We didn't get a chance to go fishing and it feels weird! I like being on the water. The animal kingdom is very active. Every time we go out we see pods of whales, dolphins, sea lions, otters and the strangest fish!

Yesterday was very sunny and we all got a little sunburned.  I have crappy phone reception at the lodge but great reception in the middle of the Northern Pacific Ocean with Orca's playing near by.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo - pictures of moths, spiders, pods, dolphins, sea lions, otters, and strange fish - I want to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take too many pictures and have so little time to upload them all! I'm trying! :-)

    ReplyDelete