Monday, June 25, 2012

New week...

Saturday and Sunday were quiet - comparatively speaking!

Sunday evening a family reunion came to visit. There are a total of 47 guests here now. The first week we had 10, second week we had 5, now we have 47! Shift gears to high speed!  We also got 4 more kitchen help so now we only have to work the morning shift from 4:30-10:30 then we can go fish!

Well with all the new additions to the island, all the good boats are taken out by the paying guests (imagine that!) so we got a little dinky boat. As you can see in the picture, the weather is awful! Rainy and windy and so so cold! Well we got the boat out a little ways, going very slowly but it wasn't fun or profitable fish wise so we decided to move to a new location.

My tummy didn't like all the rocking and wave jumping so I asked Willie to take me home. I crawled back into bed and slept most of the afternoon. I took a shower and curled my hair! Folks won't recognize me without my ponytail and baseball cap!

I'm waiting for Willie and our friends to return to camp. It's dinner time and I'm hungry!

This is the lodge upstairs. This room has games and puzzles, a tv, a fly making station and a beautiful view. It's used for church, staff meetings and guest orientation.




Here's a picture of the rainy windy cold weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment